have you ever met someone who likes the same stuff as you but they’re not obsessed enough
Marc Spector - Moon Knight
People think pocket sized whatever is dumb lemme tell u a thing:
- Being tiny is about survival whether it’s with someone, dependent on someone, or by yourself you are man vs nature and nature is literally out to kill you.
- You have to break what you believe the world was and perceive it as what it is now, finding ways to survive the different rules and logic of being bug sized in a huge /huge/ world
- Now small you are lightweight and full of stamina. The oxygen is thicker, and being close to plants as huge as that would provide thick, rich air. You live in a world purely made out of plants and animals, with the occasional skyscraper human. Avoid the things that could kill you, and use to your advantage things that were once useless.
- Gravity change. You will be quicker and more alert, as well as flexible. You know how a fly manages to escape you last minute? Well, even though normal sized humans are bigger and can cover more ground, being smaller allows big things to appear slowed down, giving you time to escape. You can also jump twice or three times as high as you could when you were normal sized, like how a June bug can jump abnormally high for its small height. The smaller you are the lighter you become.
- You can find stuff to use to your advantage. Like, wall-nails are now mini lances to impale larger objects. You can also use string like rope, attach it to a nail and use it like a grappling hook. Leaves as huge gust blowers and protection against big raindrops. Needles can be swords, and you can bend stronger leaves or acorn shells into shields or armor. Basic needs for survival it can all come in handy.
- With all that in mind imagine which fictional character(s) you can write in that scenario to see how they react. Determine how they’d survive and test their wit, skill, and strategic thinking.
- If you make it apart of an OTP you can do one half normal sized the other tiny and person A has to take care of person B and help them find a cure
- Its super cute and can be super scary for tiny character
- U can ride big bugs isn’t that cool
should i write tiny mulder and tiny claus
: thanks. I was thinking of someone else which I had his name and lost it. which is a good place to start on the hellblazer comics? I mean i could always start at Vol 1, once i get caught up on the series im following now of course.
Just to note - I have an entire Master Post dedicated to links where you can read all the Hellblazer comics online including New 52 titles like Constantine, I Vampire, and Justice League Dark, Crossovers, and Saga of the Swamp Thing.
As for where to start, it’s best you start from the beginning. I’ve had people say it’s hard to get into at first when you start there (hell, everything is), but tbh it’s pretty fun in the beginning because he’s really just sort of coming out in his own world as a main character and separating himself from his bit in Swamp Thing. So yeah, start at vol 1. Honestly, you can flip around, but i’m a traditional gal and I found it easier to read and understand when I started out.
And if you want you sanity saved, feel free to skip Milligan.
Here’s another list that has some trade orders that seem to flow well, if you are wanting to skip around a bit and just absorb the gist of the series
OMFG THE BROWN ONE HAS ANGRY EYEBROWS
"Yes this is my deer friend. Deer friend is pretty like snow. You hurt deer friend I will hurt you."
the only thing I think of when I see this is like
this has been on my dash several times now and it won’t stop being adorable.
all that i needed was you